PUCKER UP | LIP PLUMPING GLOSS
This product is currently sold out.
A lip plumper that doesn't irritate and burn your lips? Yes, please!
Introducing "Pucker Up" a lip plumper like no other that combines maximum hydration and comfort without the irritation. This revolutionary product not only plumps the lips but provides nourishing benefits as well.
✧ Pucker Up- Sheer Nude Pink
Amount of Product: 6g
What it is?
A silky lipgloss in a universally flattering shade that delivers impeccable high-shine and vitamin rich nourishments with a refreshing tingle. This unique formula has a blend of peptides that hugs the lips making them appear instantly fuller, firmer and smoother.
Vegan, Cruelty-Free, Paraben-Free, without Phthalates, Nut-Free, Gluten-Free
Featuring some of the best ingredients to protect and hydrate:
- Aloe Vera- Infuses your lips with antioxidants to create a smoother, fuller pout.
- Avocado Oil- Leaves your lips feeling soft and supple.
- Jojoba Oil- Nourishes and heals dry, chapped lips.
- Vitamin E & C-Aides in skin cell recovery to strengthen the lip tissue. Helps to fill in lines and cracks for a smoother finish.
How to use:
- On its own for lasting shine and hydration
- With liner for a more defined look
- Over lipstick for an additional hint of colour and a high-gloss shine
Ingredients: Polybutene, Octyldodecanol, Ricinus Communis Seed Oil, Petrolatum, Cera Alba, Ozokerite, Mica, Menthoxypropanediol, Phenoxyethanol, Trihydroxystearin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Bumetrizole, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Persea Gratissima Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Carthamus Tinctorius Seed Oil, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, BHT, Ethyl Vanillin, Nylon-12, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Tribehenin, Soluble Collagen, Sorbitan Isostearate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Silica, Tin Oxide, Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Aqua, [+/-:CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77891, CI 15850